Curriculum Based Brain
The Purpose :
Developing Logical Reasoning & Critical Thinking skills of a student in a structured way, by adopting a scientifically designed curriculum and well designed guided path.
The Pattern :
To begin with, every student undergoes a diagnostic aptitude test.
- The curriculum is divided spread over chapters for each class.
- With every chapter, one explanatory video and an e-book is provided.
- The student can understand the chapter much better with the help of the video and e-book.
The Process :
Two days after watching of the video, Drill 1 is made available to the student. The student takes the drill, which is in a multiple choice question format, with 4 options per question. For every question, 2 chances are offered for selecting the correct option. Once a question has been attempted, its solution is displayed and explained through a video with animations and voice over. Almost 80% of the questions are supported by video-based solutions.
Drill 2 is released after the next 2 days and
Drill 3 is released after the following 2 days.
After Drill 3, Critical Thinking booster is introduced to the student. It’s an e-book (downloadable), which contains interesting puzzles, brain games, hands-on problem-solving activities, and covers various topics to enhance 10 different key skills.
The same pattern is adopted for all chapters.
This structured and guided journey results in a lot of positive developments in students.
- Gamified Interface.
- Scientific Approach.
- Screen-time made sensible.
- Increased attention span.
- Enhanced Cognitive skills.
- Quicker information processing.
- Better Logical Thinking & Reasoning.
- Stronger Decision making & Planning skills.
- Clearer understanding of curriculum.
- Consistent scoring of higher marks.